●◦ ĴõäŅ ◦●: Wang Lee Hom Music Man Live in Msia ^^ Amazing ~

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wang Lee Hom Music Man Live in Msia ^^ Amazing ~

Weee ~~ Today damn happy !!My kor 's gf de friend got 1 extra ticket and she gave it to me.... Haha..so good.. xD
Fated liao I need to go see Wang Lee hom liaw d la ( I sold the tickets but suddenly pop out 1 extra ticket again !) F3 .
I just get back from Lee Hom's concert and it was really vry amazing !!!
When I reached thr just now, I walked quite a distance to find the entrance with my kor n his gf .The Green entrance I think , at the Stadium Bukit Jalil.
And it was really very HOT and " KOK "!! After found the entrance then we went in and climb the staircases , after that we found my kor friends and we took our seat .^^.
Then about 8.30 like that , everyone were shouting like HELL when Lee Hom came out from the backstage xD
Whoot ~~~ He is SOOOOOOO HANDSOME :D and he is really talented in music !!! He know how to play piano,violin, guitar , drum and etc etc!
I LOVE him alot when he was playing the violin !!! He ROKS man!! :D
AHHHH... So excited :) I rmb I screamed like hell when he sing the song named " Xin Tiao" and "Gai Shi Ying Xiong" .
I really love this both song alot alot!!:D
Next, I get really high when the "shi yi" introduce a "BAND" called "GAI BIAN ZHI ZI" !! LOL !!! And the "shi yi" said the band include a drummer,a guitarist and a main singer . They called ........ XIAO WANG , XIAO LEE AND..... XIAO HOM :DDD !!
Thats mean WANG LEE HOM in full !!!!
WOOO~~. And then after she introduced about this band .. really got 3 guys came on the stage ....
Walao ... 3 Lee HomSSS sia !! Then ..those Lee Hom de fans all shouted like hell again xD Included me :).
The concert till bout 11pm+ oni ended. And it was really fun and HIGH :D . So overall I started to LOVE Wang Lee Hom ady! *heart*!! ^^
He is really such a great Music Man .
Oh ya ..tha "shi yi" also got said that Lee Hom going birthday I think,or today birthday....I don't noe. LOL!! Then we just sang birthday song fer him . HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HOM :D
Then hor, when Lee Hom said that "it is the last song for tonight liao.." , everyone shouted ENCORE!!
And he did sing few more songs after they shouted encore. After a while,the concert realli came to an end le :(
During the concert,I can't really take nice pictures or nice videos!!! All not clear one...my hp too laoya ady :( Aww... SAD!~!
After the concert end,those ppl started to leave lorh...when I reached the exit of the outdoor stadium there .... I met Stephanie,Yao Leong and Zheng Yi them !!! LOL !! Hahas So ngam :)
Ok lar.
Thats all for tonight . I should go and sleep le coz tml needha wake up quite early to go SG.Wang with my friends :)
Nite Nite all ! <3

*PS*

Late reply tagboard msgs due to my stupid com's problem -.- ...Will reply on next Monday.Paiseh ya T_T <3



what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 12:28:00 AM
1 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover ♥

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

● Joan ●

● Hui Yee ●

● 17 ●

● 26-09-1992 ●

● Libra ●

● Selangor,Msia ●



Disclaimer♥

Welcome :DD
If you HATE anythinq here.. then kindly Click Here
This Is My Blog Not Yours
Don't rip
Don't spam
be POLITE kays? xD

Feel free to tag before you leave :] Thanks !
have a nice visit :D


Joanxmylifemysoul.bs.com

Love ♥ & Hate

Love ♥

♥ Myself

♥ My family

♥ Those who really care about me :D

♥ Him

♥ Baby Mickey

♥ Pink & Black

♥ Pop Songs

♥ Dog & hamster

♥ Ice lemon tea

♥ Dark chocos

♥ Candy Chews

♥ Honeydew & blueberry

♥ Basketball

♥ Novels

♥ Those who always stay beside me when I am down :)

HATE

Backstabbers

Bitches

F**kers

Ppl who "popomama"

Ppl who like to "Ngam" me -.-

Ppl who act like an idiot

Ppl who think that they're super PERFECT

Ppl who smile in front of you but backstab you like hell behind :)

Cockroach

Snake

Milk

Green

Egg york

Kiwi


Footprints ♥


Time ♥



Get your own Digital Clock


Cravings ♥

  • ღ Happy owiz !

  • ღ Get good result in my SPM !!

  • ღ More people sayang ! Hohh0Ho ~!! ^^

  • ღ Get more $$$$ and buy whatever thinks that I like !O_O

Songs ♥

Once Upon A Time ♥