●◦ ĴõäŅ ◦●: Stress ~~

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stress ~~

Haihz ... Exam coming liaw T.T
So fast sia, sobsob. What I can feel now is STRESS only. nothing else == .
Oh well, I don't know why even though exam coming and I know clearly that I must study but when I look at the books.... I don't have the mood to study it at all ...
Wondering whats wrong with me T_T.
Futhermore, something happened again. This time I really don't know what happened la ..
And I don't know how to solve it also ... there are two options for me only , either give up this relationship or try to find a solution to solve it .
It is very obviously now that this relationship had came to a serious stage. Maybe not serious but is just not that easy to solve the problem liaw.
And I totally DON'T KNOW what happened . It just happened like that , seems very natural ... But I believed there are somethingelse behind that I don't even realise .
Sometime really hope to give up this relationship , felt really stress and tired ady .
But I don't hope it just ended up like that .
I now waiting ,waiting for the last chance only.
If failed again ,then I will totally give up it and forget about it .
Now this thing keep on stay on my mind and make me cant concentrate on my study at all . Really... maybe I should throw it out of my brain or let it to be like that ... lets see what will happened later ,let it happened naturally ..
I really tired of all of these liao .

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 9:50:00 PM
2 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover ♥

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

● Joan ●

● Hui Yee ●

● 17 ●

● 26-09-1992 ●

● Libra ●

● Selangor,Msia ●



Disclaimer♥

Welcome :DD
If you HATE anythinq here.. then kindly Click Here
This Is My Blog Not Yours
Don't rip
Don't spam
be POLITE kays? xD

Feel free to tag before you leave :] Thanks !
have a nice visit :D


Joanxmylifemysoul.bs.com

Love ♥ & Hate

Love ♥

♥ Myself

♥ My family

♥ Those who really care about me :D

♥ Him

♥ Baby Mickey

♥ Pink & Black

♥ Pop Songs

♥ Dog & hamster

♥ Ice lemon tea

♥ Dark chocos

♥ Candy Chews

♥ Honeydew & blueberry

♥ Basketball

♥ Novels

♥ Those who always stay beside me when I am down :)

HATE

Backstabbers

Bitches

F**kers

Ppl who "popomama"

Ppl who like to "Ngam" me -.-

Ppl who act like an idiot

Ppl who think that they're super PERFECT

Ppl who smile in front of you but backstab you like hell behind :)

Cockroach

Snake

Milk

Green

Egg york

Kiwi


Footprints ♥


Time ♥



Get your own Digital Clock


Cravings ♥

  • ღ Happy owiz !

  • ღ Get good result in my SPM !!

  • ღ More people sayang ! Hohh0Ho ~!! ^^

  • ღ Get more $$$$ and buy whatever thinks that I like !O_O

Songs ♥

Once Upon A Time ♥