●◦ ĴõäŅ ◦●: Happie Mother's Day :) Muacks ~ ღ

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happie Mother's Day :) Muacks ~ ღ

HAPPY MOTHER' S DAY !! :D

Today is mother day orh , everyone must listen to what mummy said hor !!!
(P.S. Listen for 1 day oni mah ~~ Hehe xD U see.. I so guai hor? F3 )
Today morning I woke up and gave mummy a hug hug and wish her Happy Mother's day le :D .
Then I went out to bakery and bought her a cake :) .
Blueberry flavour one !! Hahas :D.
After that came back home and study lu .
Then mummy and daddy play mahjong :X .
After study then I watched TV . Hahas .
So relax hor? :X Exam coming ady still like this.
Aiks ... This time I surely mati liao one la .. T___T .
Then during night time , Papa, Mama, Korkor,Kor's gf and I went out for dinner :)
Today my korkor belanja leh !! Wahahaha ^^V ~ Thx ah kor xD.
After dinner we went back home and called mummy blow cake :D .
Then we donno wanna sing what song... coz is mother day, not birthday leh :X
So..... We.....simply luan luan sing lorh !! Haha ^^.
Then my mum told my kor 's gf that I am a siao po :(. So sad T.T .
After that, mummy blow the candle and we ate the cake together xD
The taste not bad ... quite nice :D .
Hmmm. thats all for today lerh .. Buais ~^^

The blueberry cake with candle. Mummy ready to blow xD







The flower that come along with the cake :)







The cake that I bought from Cake Sense :D



what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 9:46:00 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover ♥

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

● Joan ●

● Hui Yee ●

● 17 ●

● 26-09-1992 ●

● Libra ●

● Selangor,Msia ●



Disclaimer♥

Welcome :DD
If you HATE anythinq here.. then kindly Click Here
This Is My Blog Not Yours
Don't rip
Don't spam
be POLITE kays? xD

Feel free to tag before you leave :] Thanks !
have a nice visit :D


Joanxmylifemysoul.bs.com

Love ♥ & Hate

Love ♥

♥ Myself

♥ My family

♥ Those who really care about me :D

♥ Him

♥ Baby Mickey

♥ Pink & Black

♥ Pop Songs

♥ Dog & hamster

♥ Ice lemon tea

♥ Dark chocos

♥ Candy Chews

♥ Honeydew & blueberry

♥ Basketball

♥ Novels

♥ Those who always stay beside me when I am down :)

HATE

Backstabbers

Bitches

F**kers

Ppl who "popomama"

Ppl who like to "Ngam" me -.-

Ppl who act like an idiot

Ppl who think that they're super PERFECT

Ppl who smile in front of you but backstab you like hell behind :)

Cockroach

Snake

Milk

Green

Egg york

Kiwi


Footprints ♥


Time ♥



Get your own Digital Clock


Cravings ♥

  • ღ Happy owiz !

  • ღ Get good result in my SPM !!

  • ღ More people sayang ! Hohh0Ho ~!! ^^

  • ღ Get more $$$$ and buy whatever thinks that I like !O_O

Songs ♥

Once Upon A Time ♥